Balance Point partners with executives, business owners and companies facing major challenges or significant opportunities to create extraordinary individual and team management skills, and leadership focus, alignment and commitment. Balance Point offers:
- Management and leadership training to individual managers and executives
- High impact facilitation of executive leadership off-site meetings
- Result-oriented executive coaching
- Consulting on a wide range of management, leadership and sales issues and opportunities
- Powerful, knowledgeable and entertaining keynote speakers and workshop leaders
What problems respond positively to a Balance Point solution?
You have good people; however they are sometimes:
- Unfocused -- victimized by circumstance
- Lacking in management skills -- inconsistent performers
- Not aligned to your vision and strategy -- not good team players
- Expressing less than the 100% commitment needed for great results.
Is Balance Point a resource I should consider? Consider these questions:
Has your organization six sigma-ed, total quality-ed, re-engineered, downsized, merged, acquired, hired the "best and brightest" and is still under performing?
Your opportunities are huge and you fear your team is not ready to capitalize on what's possible. You've struggled in the past with handling changes in markets, competition or opportunity. What will be different this time?
Are you or your organization stuck in patterns of under performance, being victimized by circumstances or being "not understood" by the market or the media or your own staff?
Have you and your associates read the latest book, attended motivational seminars or listened to recorded programs, then made a lot of promises about developing new, more productive behaviors ... and failed to affect positive and meaningful changes in your organization?
Are you personally living a commitment to personal and professional growth and looking for "what's next" in coaching, training and consulting that is focused, powerful, affordable and result-oriented?
What results can I expect if I work with the Balance Point team?
If your answers to the above questions are "maybe" or "yes" or even "yes but", then it would be worth the investment of time and energy to contact us. Certainly you'll want to learn more about EP's approach, methodology and capabilities. We're organized to serve specific markets, problems and opportunities. Just click on the button that best addresses your specific issues.